Achieve greater business success with professional sales training through CustomerCentric Selling®, again selected for the third straight year as one of the top training companies in the industry.
This globally-recognized program provides practical examples and tools that show sales professional how to do it right by understanding the customer’s goals, needs, and wants in order to develop a business relationship based on mutual benefit. Sharon Parker has developed a version of the training for commodity sales people, electrical wholesalers, and others with good results.
Sales Training Programs
- 2- or 3-day workshops
- 1-day executive overview
- Refresher sessions
- Prospecting and New Business Development sessions
“If a business wants to see improved sales performance, employing CustomerCentric Selling® with a very disciplined implementation and planned reinforcement over a multiyear period of time will most definitely deliver sustained improvement in sales, gross profits, and customer loyalty.”
–Shawn Mumma, VP of Sales, NorthEast Electrical Distributors
Case study: CustomerCentric Selling® Helps NorthEast Electrical Greatly Improve Sales Performance
NorthEast Electrical Distributors, a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customer first approached CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS™) to address several business needs. Shawn Mumma, Vice President of Sales for NorthEast Electrical, worked with Sharon Parker, CCS™ Business Partner, to achieve the following goals:
- Secure premium pricing and avoid unnecessary discounts.
- Establish a simple sales process that the entire sales organization could use and follow.
- Create a common sales culture.
- Shorten the sales cycle and reduce the time needed to secure opportunities.
- Improve the win rate.
- Improve gross margins by .5% annually for the next five years and maintain increase at a lesser rate of .25% going forward.
- Establish a methodology of value-based selling that focuses on the customer.
After evaluating several sales training providers, Shawn chose the CustomerCentric Selling® methodology due to a number of reasons:
- Intuitive and easy to use/follow given the streamlined approach.
- The sales methodology supports the value-based selling approach needed.
Results & Benefits to NorthEast Electrical
- Increased sales
- Seized control of market share
- Increased gross margin by 3 points over a 3 year period
- Growth rate of 1.5 to 2 times GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
- Increased hit (win) rate to nearly 45% from 30%
- Dramatically improved sales performance
- Unified sales process that all salespeople can follow